wintac software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wintac software

We have multiple users and run a large HVAC business with it--it is difficult and frustrating. We are looking for better more multi-user friendly software that is not Access based as that is why it is slow. We have to have a "fast" version and a "slow" version up at all times--we can only page out our jobs in the "slow" version; also learning to use the many reports is not easy without a manual. Not to mention we have to run "housekeeping" every day and it takes about 45 min. There are things we like about the program but overall it does not work well for us and the "support" from the Wintac people is frustrating at best. We have run into many glitches and problems--a 1 hour boot camp is not going to help that an upgrade caused all our sales tax rates to change! It took about a week to fix that issue!! We believe this program would work OK for a small shop with one or two users but beyond that we would not recommend the program!

Comment

Re: wintac software

I have been using for at least 8 years and just love it . They don't try to sell me stuff like checks and deposit slips every time
      I open the program like quickbooks. The best day for me was when I put my quickbooks cd in the trash. You don't have to
      connect to their server to download stuff (tax info advertiments and other stuff). I could go on but I have work to do.

Comment

Working...
      X