X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola!!!

Como Hago para ir al forum en espanol sobre A/C gracias!!

Re: Hola!!!

Hi

Comment

Hello,

http://www.englishclub.com/ or http://www.rosettastone.com/learn-english

If you use the above posted links it may help you get an answer.

Since you do not speak english and are in America it would be logical to ask to have your immigration status verified to protect myself and company from possible felony charges before I can assist you.

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):
      A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:
      * assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
      * encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
      * knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.
      Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.

Comment

Booyah!

Comment

Originally posted by Armandoestudia View Post
          Como Hago para ir al forum en espanol sobre A/C gracias!!
          How do I go to the forum in Spanish on A/C thank you!
          translation

----
          Aunque las herramientas RIDGID proporcionan instrucciones de montaje y funcionamiento, as?* como las directrices de seguridad en Inglés, Español y Francés, este sitio no ofrece una versión del foro en español. Además, unos pocos individuos que participan en estos foros, menosprecian a las personas que viven en este pa?*s y no hablan Inglés.

Although the RIDGID tools provide assembly & operating instructions as well as safety guidelines in English, Spanish and French, this site doesn't provide a spanish version of the forum. Furthermore a few individuals who participate in these forums, look down on people who live in this country and don't speak English.
          ----

Partes de este sitio se ofrece en español, el foro nada mas es en Inglés.

Some of this site is available in Spanish, the forum is only in English

http://www.ridgid.com/español

Comment

Furthermore a few individuals who participate in these forums, look down on people who live in this country and don't speak English.

I do believe it speaks poorly of a legal citizen of the United States to not speak English OR at least give it a shot OR go to one of many online translation sites to ask your question in the boards language.

Cisco1138 I hope Armondoestudia comes back to the board and thanks you for doing what he could have just as easily done himself.

Comment

I do believe it speaks poorly of a legal citizen of the United States to not speak English OR at least give it a shot OR go to one of many online translation sites to ask your question in the boards language.
              I wholeheartedly agree with your statement, except if the citizen in question happens to be from Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.

But anyway, I visit this forum because I like making sawdust and my arsenal consists of mostly RIDGID tools, I have learned a lot of great tips from a lot of helpful people here. In return, I try to be helpful too.

P.S. When the internet went public, it was intended to turn the entire 3rd rock from the Sun into 1 single global village

Comment

Working...
              X