Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTEN: HVAC TECHS! Is Bob Villa Correct?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ATTEN: HVAC TECHS! Is Bob Villa Correct?

Originally posted by cpw View Post
    They've been advertising them as a clearance sale at hotels around here. These people deserve to go to jail for preying on old people; though I'm just in an annoyed mood.

Bad mood or not, You're right!

As far as the dealership: NEVER TRUST them.
    My father (well not my father, but the man that taught me morels and ethics) worked as a mechanic. He got a good paying job at a dealership when times were tough. It didn't last long. He was "laid off" fired for repairing breaks that where under warranty after being warned by management not to do that.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

our toyota dealer tried the transmission scam on us. called toyota they said not to change it. they didn't seem interested in finding out who the dealer was. surprise surprise. tried the 3000 mile oil change. toyota said 5000 miles. that didn't work either. what did work is we found a much better dealer...............we have the amish heaters here. full page adds in the paper. a 1500 watt electric heater is still and always will be a 1500 watt electric heater. 1500 watts is 1500 watts is 1500 watts. still 1500 watts. breid...................

Comment

To put it in prospective for you, 1500watts is what the stronger hair blower puts out.

Try this: kill all the electric appliances and lights in your home. Plug in a 1500watt hair dryer and watch how fast your meter spins.
        Just slow, not stupid

Comment

To put it in prospective for you, 1500watts is what the stronger hair blower puts out.

Try this: kill all the electric appliances and lights in your home. Plug in a 1500watt hair dryer and watch how fast your meter spins.

1500 watts/120volts=12.5 amps.

That, people, is equal to the energy consumption of three 24 cubic foot side by side refrigerators.

Sure you can save 50% on energy....if you turn your gas furnace off to the furnace and live in one room of your home.

These resistance heaters are nothing new and have only been good for spot heating of homes.
          Just slow, not stupid

Comment

One word JUNK!!
            DIRTFT

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback guys !!!

I really enjoyed reading all the replies in this thread

Comment

Working...
              X