X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heated Floors

I think this is for you HVAC guys. I am just curious what it would take to have the tile heated in the bathroom floors. I know it is done because my inlaws have it through out their entire house which is stone tile. I have no clue how it is done and if it is worth it ect? I am buying a new house and that is one of the upgrades I am looking at.

Re: Heated Floors

Dan' the best is radiant heat. On a bath alone. Go to an Elec. supply house and buy the elec.
    Mat underlayment Tile on top. With radiant You can have heated towel bars. We have a concrete slab with radiant. www.earthheat.com My Son in law
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Toolaholic hit it on the money. You really dont want to mess with adding radiant after construction. A floor mat will work nice. Imagine spending money on a special water heater, vent it, pipe it all for a couple bathrooms. Not worth it. You can install pex under existing floors but it's a ton of work!

Comment

www.heatinghelp.com. ask questions (the wall). breid....................

Comment

Where's dan gone ?
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
          X