Digital gages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital gages

Does anyone have a digital set of gages? Thinking of getting a set if they do what they say they can. Measure super heat and subcool?

Re: Digital gages

I have the JB Digital set and they come with a couple of temperature probes that can be plugged into the gauges and clipped to the lines to give superheat and subcooling...

I like the fact that I can tell the gauges what referigerant I'm working with and it will do the right P / T conversions Oh yea, and you have a digital vac gauge as well

Comment

I'm sticking with my 20+ year old JB's, Robinair, and Ritchie's.

Guess I'm a little anal I like to dedicate a manifold to each refrigerant. I'd spend a fortune switching to digitals.

Comment

Noy for HVAC but I have used digital guages from Crystal Engineering for years without problems.

http://www.crystalengineering.net/
        "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
        John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Get a set of testo 550 or a set of digi-cool 1250. They can do SH and SC saturation temps and delta T.
          DIRTFT

Comment

Working...
          X