Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Oppurtunity

Hi,

I'm not sure, if I have the option to post this here. Admins, please excuse. We have an immediate opening for HVAC Plumbers with Certification (if any) and with own truck and tools.

If you are one, please send me your resume to vijay@airsmartsolutions.com

Cheers,
    Vijay

Re: Job Oppurtunity

I've been looking for employment in the S. Texas region.

The winters are too damned cold here.

Comment

They are not an employer, but a marketing management co, looking to sign you up-

From their website:

"Airsmart Solutions is dedicated to helping HVAC contractors experience success. We know how to do it because we understand the cooling and heating industry. Our partner company has served the comfort needs of the greater Houston, TX community for over 40 years.

During that time, we tried every form of advertising and marketing vehicle out there. Though, we did find success through the mass mediums like radio, cable TV, yellow pages, and newspaper, we found the greatest impact in our business came from going direct. That is, testing and refining Internet marketing, direct mail and telemarketing strategies that provide results.

Our mission is to provide the best marketing, sales and energy-efficiency programs to HVAC contractors across the U.S."

Comment

Originally posted by Lee H View Post
        They are not an employer, but a marketing management co, looking to sign you up-

From their website:

"Airsmart Solutions is dedicated to helping HVAC contractors experience success. We know how to do it because we understand the cooling and heating industry. Our partner company has served the comfort needs of the greater Houston, TX community for over 40 years.

During that time, we tried every form of advertising and marketing vehicle out there. Though, we did find success through the mass mediums like radio, cable TV, yellow pages, and newspaper, we found the greatest impact in our business came from going direct. That is, testing and refining Internet marketing, direct mail and telemarketing strategies that provide results.

Our mission is to provide the best marketing, sales and energy-efficiency programs to HVAC contractors across the U.S."

Crap!!! I thought it was a scam.

I was in S Texas two weks ago. Nice place, if you like hot weather and humidity.

Comment

i thought it was a scam too

Comment

Originally posted by James P View Post
            I've been looking for employment in the S. Texas region.

The winters are too damned cold here.
            The winters are too cold in Arkansas?

Heh heh. Thanks. I needed that.
            Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

I live within an hour of arkansas, the winters here are considered cold for the south "usually get a couple of weeks worth of real pipe freezing weather". but days in the teens and single digits aren't uncommon.

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
              The winters are too cold in Arkansas?

Heh heh. Thanks. I needed that.
              No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Working...
              X