Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: best boiler for the buck

Originally posted by Heaterman View Post
    Weil Mclain makes a good oil boiler. Get it with a carlin burner and it will burn super clean. I wouldnt use propane if it was free.
    Today I was helping another buddy of mine who is in the trade, doing an Oil to Gas conversion today.

But first I'm a Beckett burner man, as that's all you see in my area. I've seen Riello once and Carlin a few times.

So today I was asking my buddy his thoughts on Carlin (cause of what you said in this thread) and he RAVED about Carlin. He was telling me how Carlin's burners are set for whatever boiler that you order, and extremely easy to work on and adjust. I know the complaints from service guys about Beckett (I complain too sometimes) but I'm all for another choice when it comes to oil burners.

I'm thinking long and hard now about switching to Carlin and taking an upcoming class on them, as I'm not familiar with them.

Comment

Re: best boiler for the buck

we dont have the option for natural gas as we are 5 miles out in the woods, that's why we can only go oil or propane...any input from anyone

Comment

Working...
      X