X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refrigerant scales, which one?

I have an old TIF 9010 and the display is getting hard to read in bright sunlight. Plus the platform is a little small for the 50lb. recovery cylinders. Looking for a moderate priced one, nothing over $200. Am I dreaming?

Thanks

James

Re: Refrigerant scales, which one?

my Yellow jacket scales will do 100lbs, but I also paid closer to 300 for them. not sure if you'll have much luck for 200 and under
    No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
      my Yellow jacket scales will do 100lbs, but I also paid closer to 300 for them. not sure if you'll have much luck for 200 and under
      MoJourneyman

Is this what you have?

Won this today

Yellow Jacket 68803 Electronic Scale - eBay (item 120749354883 end time Jul-20-11 09:36:39 PDT)

Comment

That's the one, and that's a hell of a deal.
        No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

I was surpised no one bid on it. I was going to buy another TIF 9010.

On another tool note. I used my Yellow Jacket ratchet bender for the first time. I ran a new 3/4-3/8" line set, made 3 90's and 1 45 on the 3/4" used my spring bender on the 3/8. No ells used and it looks professional.I'm very pleased with it.

James

Comment

On the good deal side of things, Picked up a recovery machine, 6cfm Vacuum pump, 50lb recovery tank, and 4 valve gauge manifold today off craigslist for $250,

Guy downsized his company some time back, and was just getting rid of a few odds and ends. he's supposed to email me a list of stuff when he finishes going through his garage for the stuff he won't be keeping.

Comment

all Yellow Jackets here, bought 6 of them a couple years back.
              sigpic

Comment

CPS cc220 runs about $175.00, very accurate, and made in USA.

Comment

Working...
                X