X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co Ray Vac Radiant tube heating - need help

Good evening all. I am chasing details on CoRay Vac radiant tube heaters. The company here in Melbourne over twenty years ago is no longer(dodgey outfit went broke and ripped many innocent people off) so I have no chance of getting info. I need to find out details on gas pressure settings for these units. Any help will as always be appreciated

Re: Co Ray Vac Radiant tube heating - need help

CORAYVAC ® Downloads

The manual might be listed on their website. Check the rating plate for a model number. Usually the input and manifold pressure will be listed there.
    http://www.hvactechgroup.com

Comment

Tech X, no disrespect but have already done this. The problem is the age of the appliance and the fact that the plate is one of the aluminium foil types which has details written on with a biro which all of us know is not always longlasting etc. I personally know the Company that was involved and their sticker is on the appliance, however, as they went broke owing lots of honest people lots of money I have little chance of getting anything out of them, even if I was desperate this is not an option.

Comment

LoL! Why waste time with the installer? Contact the manufacturer for information. Email them a pic of the unit. The manifold pressures are probably standard with their units. What is it your trying to do?
        http://www.hvactechgroup.com

Comment

Commission the unit. Here most burner pressures are around 1kpa but this one apears to be much lower. Need somewhere to start as it is 5mtrs in the air and dont want it to blow the joint up.

Comment

Working...
          X