Llochinvar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Llochinvar

*Lochinvar*.......What is the friggin fascination with this brand?
    AllurePlumbing.com
    • leak detection
    • drain cleaning
    • utility locating
    • conductor fault locating
    • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Re: Llochinvar

I guessing that the Mfg. Reps, buy better lunches, dinners than the other guys.
    Personally, I've had great success in changing the specs to Laars.

Comment

I do like a Lasts much better. Their engineers need a kick in the *** for designing the copper tube boiler gas tray. They are a pain in the neck to put it back together with one person.
      AllurePlumbing.com
      • leak detection
      • drain cleaning
      • utility locating
      • and other specialties.

Comment

I enjoyed working on Lochinvar water heaters, The reps did some great classes and they were easy to troubleshoot.

The biggest problem we had was the gas pressure switches (Diaphrams), though that was 10 years ago...

Comment

What do you think about their downshot burners? Boilers and water heaters are fairly easy to diagnose....no points there.
          AllurePlumbing.com
          • leak detection
          • drain cleaning
          • utility locating
          • and other specialties.

Comment

I love demoing these things, the copper fin insde them is nice and heavy !

But realy they are popular because the reps realy push them , we seem to install them everywhere and they always have some issues right off the bat

Comment

Working...
            X