• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Faux Shrub Air Conditioner Concealer

Thought you guys would have a good laugh at this

http://www.hammacher.com/Product/82556?promo=search

Re: The Faux Shrub Air Conditioner Concealer

Interesting idea. I noticed that when you switch between the two photos the service
    disconnect disappears in the photo with the faux shrub. A little photoshop magic I guess.

If the claim of no restriction on air flow is true, it's not a bad idea for some situations.
    I know I would like to have a whole house generator fueled by NG, but there is no place where
    we feel it would not be an eyesore. Something like this would hide the generator without putting
    up a fence or real shrubs which would take up much more space.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

I'm pretty sure that is a great, big, giant, piece of synthetic air restriction if I've ever seen one!

Comment

Originally posted by Plumber26 View Post
        I'm pretty sure that is a great, big, giant, piece of synthetic air restriction if I've ever seen one!
        Job security! I have cleaned coils that were restictied a lot worse. My favorite though, it seems to be everywhere you want to be, the holly bush.
        AllurePlumbing.com
        • leak detection
        • drain cleaning
        • utility locating
        • conductor fault locating
        • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

Crap Crap Crapity Crap...

Comment

Originally posted by Gettinit View Post
            Job security! I have cleaned coils that were restictied a lot worse. My favorite though, it seems to be everywhere you want to be, the holly bush.
            I had to do a gas line repair the other day and walked around the house twice b4 I found their gas meter tucked behind a row of those things.... told the lady her bushes would look a little different when i was done.... good old Milwalkee sawzall always clears a good path!

Comment

When it is too bad or they want to save them, (makes it easier if they want to save them) I tell them to get a landscaper in.
              AllurePlumbing.com
              • leak detection
              • drain cleaning
              • utility locating
              • conductor fault locating
              • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

Item 82556

Special Shipping Charges

Price $549.95

How many?
                We regret that this item is no longer available.

now i know what to do with all the artificial christmas trees thrown away each year

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                X