• anyone recognize this manufacturer

Tempmaker
    AllurePlumbing.com
    • leak detection
    • drain cleaning
    • utility locating
    • conductor fault locating
    • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Re: anyone recognize this manufacturer

Made in Thailand?

Comment

Originally posted by Plumber26 View Post
      Made in Thailand?
      Funny....Lavergne, TN USA
      AllurePlumbing.com
      • leak detection
      • drain cleaning
      • utility locating
      • and other specialties.

Comment

It looks like a pretty generic Honeywell board on a gas pack I looked at this afternoon. Inter-city products corporation help?
        Last edited by Gettinit; 07-28-2012, 09:55 PM.
        AllurePlumbing.com
        • leak detection
        • drain cleaning
        • utility locating
        • and other specialties.

Comment

I am a knucklehead....I was thinking it might be made by the same people as comfortmaker but it is a Tempstar that I am looking to get parts for. Long day today....
          AllurePlumbing.com
          • leak detection
          • drain cleaning
          • utility locating
          • and other specialties.

Comment

Heil Quaker was based in Lavergne once upon a time. The old Tempstar. I've caressed many of those lovely units. It would always take longer to get the top back on the unit than it would to change out a fan motor!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gettinit View Post
              I am a knucklehead....I was thinking it might be made by the same people as comfortmaker but it is a Tempstar that I am looking to get parts for. Long day today....
              Yeah, I think I saw your truck on Westover in H-P yesterday........

Comment

Yeah, I think I saw your truck on Westover in H-P yesterday........
                Yeah, I was out all day and this morning. Have you gotten parts for these locally? My normal circle doesn't carry these units. One of my buddies thought United Refrigeration may sell them....half way thinking about just calling Honeywell directly.

How is CC treating you? Are they keeping you busy?
                AllurePlumbing.com
                • leak detection
                • drain cleaning
                • utility locating
                • and other specialties.

Comment

This is why I said made in Thailand........... Temp Maker Co.,Ltd | Thaitrade.com: Your Ultimate Sourcing Destination Don't deal w/ the HVAC too much.
                  CC treating me good......... pretty steady now. It's been one PITA job after another. Had to reslope some cast iron drains for the 3rd floor bathroom @SECU in GSO that were running level. Now have to replace 1''-1 1/4'' galvanized drains on 4th floor that run to 17 chiller units. Can't run PVC b/c the plenum ceiling............ you know of any plenum rated insulation that would be adequate to wrap the PVC? I'm only 1/2 way kidding!.....

Comment

This is why I said made in Thailand........... Temp Maker Co.,Ltd | Thaitrade.com: Your Ultimate Sourcing Destination Don't deal w/ the HVAC too much.
                    CC treating me good......... pretty steady now. It's been one PITA job after another. Had to reslope some cast iron drains for the 3rd floor bathroom @SECU in GSO that were running level. Now have to replace 1''-1 1/4'' galvanized drains on 4th floor that run to 17 chiller units. Can't run PVC b/c the plenum ceiling............ you know of any plenum rated insulation that would be adequate to wrap the PVC? I'm only 1/2 way kidding!.....
                    Sure, Box it out with Sheetrock to make it fire rated....lol.
                    AllurePlumbing.com
                    • leak detection
                    • drain cleaning
                    • utility locating
                    • and other specialties.

Comment

Working...
                    X