No announcement yet.

I bought the Ridgid 18 volt cordless drill.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought the Ridgid 18 volt cordless drill.

And now im trying to buy the recprocating Saw and can not find it with out them selling it in the combo.......Which I dont need the combo ...just the saw.......Anyone can help ?
    So hows the Ridgid working for work everone ?

You may want to try Ridgid online and see if you can buy one from them, or find a Ridgid tool distributor. I bought the R922 4 piece kit in Nov. and love it, by far the best I've owned yet.

Hey man, don't know if you're still reading these or not, but I was just looking at and saw in their "new products" section where they DO sell the recep saw by itself, did'nt see a price though. Hope this helps.

I was recently @ Home Depot and they had this week in there store a Ridgid Reciprocating saw on clearance for 139 dollars. Originally 199.00 I am sure i was limited quantity because they were clearing out to get in a new model. So maybe ask @ Home Depot and they can tell you where they have them perhaps @ another Home Depot. I have been to numerous stores that I had never seen the Reciprocating saw by itself though. So I think not all Home Depots might not have it. Butt I know the one in Boise Idaho Did.