AC Unit Problem Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC Unit Problem Advice

Hey guys, I have a Panasonic window AC unit installed in my tiny home and it's been having issues lately. It still runs, but only when it's on "High cool" mode. In other modes, it doesn't blow any air at all but it's still running based on the noise I hear from the unit itself. Can I fix this problem by myself or have an HVAC guy check it out? Thanks in advance!

Most HVAC companies don't work on window units. Instead, you could consider calling a local appliance repair company? Most people usually just go out and buy a new system.
    Last edited by Bob D.; 06-14-2021, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doby10 View Post
      Hey guys, I have a Panasonic window AC unit installed in my tiny home and it's been having issues lately. It still runs, but only when it's on "High cool" mode. In other modes, it doesn't blow any air at all but it's still running based on the noise I hear from the unit itself. Can I fix this problem by myself or have an HVAC guy check it out? Thanks in advance!
      Hello Doby
      You can check out the AC unit step by step. Let's move.
      1- wash the evaporator coils and make sure it doesn't clog
      2- make sure about the air Chanel and check it out maybe somethinbg falls in this Chanel
      3- what about the selector for the fan? is it clean and conduit the electricity?
      In each step, if you face any question about to how check the problems let me know
      Have a good day

Comment

If you have to do it yourself, make sure you use the right tools for the job and you know how to fix it. Or else better ask help from hvac professional to
        make the necessary repairs.

Comment

Working...
        X