X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrier Infinity

So to make a long story short i am haveing problems with the installation of the carrier infinity thermostat. Ive checked all my wires for continuity. I also have ABCD wires hooked up correctly. When the monitor goes into its plug and play state it searches for the equipment and can not communicate with it. I tried to call Carrier Tech assistance and they told me to call back monday. I really dont want to leave my customers without heat so if anyone has any ideas please let me know. Thanks in advance.

your first mistake is that you used Carrier any thing, you can trust in Lennox and Trane.

Comment

Re: Carrier Infinity

Originally posted by tomgeer View Post
      your first mistake is that you used Carrier any thing, you can trust in Lennox and Trane.
      I have worked for all 3, I no longer call any of them! Learned my lesson.

Comment

To bypass the Infinity stat, disconnect the plug at the furnace circuit board and install a conventional thermostat.

Comment

Originally posted by tomgeer View Post
          What is wrong with them?
          I am looking to replace my York. Looking at Trane, Carrier and Amana. 16 to 18 SEER Heatpump.

Comment

We install Lennox and Carrier. Both are very, very good. You can have a bad unit in ANY make. More importantly, it's the installers and techs that are ignorant to the correct operation that cause 95% of the problems. Properly trained technicians for ANY brand may ocassionally have a problem. We've found that factory tech support is excellent in all cases. But have an incompetent tech call and he's still lost when it comes to solving problems.

Find a excellent company and you'll be happy with any brand.

Comment

have has the same problem before, are you running a single stat or zoning if zoning pm me and i will help you out i know a simple fix that wirks for me 100% of the time
              how is it that so many answers are in the instructions

Comment

Working...
              X