Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Propress Battery Tool

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/RP330B-Press-Tool

Re: New Propress Battery Tool

sure, now that i already own 5 propress tools, you want me to go out and buy #6.

joey is not going to like that

anyone interested in a 320 propress with 1/2''-4'' jaws

joey won't know if i sell one and upgrade. she'll still think that i still have 5

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      sure, now that i already own 5 propress tools, you want me to go out and buy #6.

joey won't know if i sell one and upgrade. she'll still think that i still have 5

rick.
      Unless she reads these posts!

But for the sake of argument and your "happy" marriage, what are you asking? I am a GC, but I would not mind getting my hands on a propress setup!

Comment

You really have a unique set of problems that only apply to you, but I have a solution. Send a propress to me, robert and pcrack. That'll reduce your inventory by 3 and think of all the extra space on the shelves that you didn't have before. This will leave you 2 just in case something happens to one. Joey shouldn't have any problem with you buying the new one then. Aren't you lucky I came up with this solution.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
          You really have a unique set of problems that only apply to you, but I have a solution. Send a propress to me, robert and pcrack. That'll reduce your inventory by 3 and think of all the extra space on the shelves that you didn't have before. This will leave you 2 just in case something happens to one. Joey shouldn't have any problem with you buying the new one then. Aren't you lucky I came up with this solution.
          send me that k-60 of your's and we got a deal. now you have a backup with that new route 66.

sounds like monty hall

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

DOOR #1:Propress DOOR #2:K-60 DOOR #3:Maine moose and a bale of hay.

You can keep the cash in your pocket Monty, and I'll take.....UUUMMM....AHHHA.....OOHHHH.... DOOR #3!!!!!!!!!

INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

rick.
              One day, you will learn that I am not as dumb as you want me to be

Thanks Josh
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
              X