Re: mid alantic plumbers

I am interested will leave now for good used tools shalx@verizon.net

Comment

just to let you all know, this stuff is still avalable
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

$200 plus gas and tolls for someone to drive it to ny!

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
          just to let you all know, this stuff is still avalable

Crate it, ship it, charge for it, I'll buy it all, figure your time to get it together, set it up to go by freight.

Going to have to build it in wood though, consider it a week's pay for a day's work.

$1000.00 but I need pictures

This is where I feel any plumber/pipefitter that dedicated his life to the profession and made a living doing so, deserves more than just rock bottom. I'm sure he'll appreciate someone offering twice as much as he's asking.
          Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 04-12-2008, 08:07 PM.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

With pictures I'd be willing to make an offer.
            Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

My money must not be good enough for the sale...
              Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 04-24-2008, 10:55 PM.

Comment

dunbar i have talked with him and he has told me that his neicse is being a brat and not helping him with the photos he is also tring to figure out the shiping costs for this stuff as well.

for some reason when they ask you how much does it weigh and you say "alot how much to send it to...." they tend to say "alot" back.

also i have been working 70-90 hours a week for the past 2 months so i have not been able to help out much and living in florida i am not sure how much i could help.

i do know he would prefre not to ship this stuff he would much prefer some one to pick it up, only becuase of his age it is getting real hard for hime to move this stuff around, i will call him tomarrow and find out what i can, just do not shoot the messenger(me)
                9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

well guys i have no idea what is going on with my father in law he had the tool s sold buy choose not to sale them witch in turn has left me in a bind here with some of the members here, witch is a position i do not like being in thought the member here has never said a negitve word towards me in any way i am should there are some sour feelings there. for that i am sorry i want this post to be here for a week for all to see then i will ask josh to delete this thread, at that point i hope never to here about this again. and for all members involved i all i can do is say how sorry i am and i beg you not to hold it against me, as i am not my father in law, i was just tring to do him a favor that is all.
                  9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Don't sweat it man. I doubled the price for his efforts to crate and ship it.......yes it would of been a lot of work to do this.

Driving to and from Maryland would not only not be feasible for the time factor......but the fuel charges would be tremendous.......that's why I figured I'd just pay double to allow him the effort to finally get rid of it.....pay for his time to build a box and ship it all out.

Would of been a sweet deal for a grand.

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                      Don't sweat it man. I doubled the price for his efforts to crate and ship it.......yes it would of been a lot of work to do this.

Driving to and from Maryland would not only not be feasible for the time factor......but the fuel charges would be tremendous.......that's why I figured I'd just pay double to allow him the effort to finally get rid of it.....pay for his time to build a box and ship it all out.

Would of been a sweet deal for a grand.
                      if some one wants this stuff and is going to the round up i can get the stuff for you and bring it there for you .
                      ben is closer then me and he is taking his truck to the round up and he may be able to help to
                      Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

if he changes his mind let us know i know i wouldnt mind a trip down to maryland to pick um up- rich

Comment

Working...
                        X