Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigid Pipe Threader 400 part -

Hi -

Looking for part for Rigid 400 Pipe Threader - need drive pinion. Motor # starts with IS. Got part for machine that's serial # is all numbers and pinion does not fit.

Any suggestions where to get the part??

Re: Rigid Pipe Threader 400 part -

HI! I have a breakdown of this machine in a PDF file if you would like a copy.

Comment

Part # 44960 was used on 1157/1177/2357/2377 motors. The old part number for this was E2596, which might be stamped on there somewhere. You can purchase these http://www.ridgidparts.com/rtctable.phtml?id=372 if this is what you are looking for. Or, you may purchase through a distributor in your area, you can find a distributor by clicking the following link.... http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/43/
      Last edited by RIDGETOOLGIRL; 04-03-2008, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Part 44960 did not fit this machine it was 1/2inch short. Do you think that there is another part that would fit and if so where to get it. Maybe we should be looking at just buying a new motor for it. Any suggestions?

Comment

Motors with numbers starting with "IS" will be hard pressed to find parts for. Those are pre 1157 motor days and last i had heard had very few parts left for them. Give the guys in tech service a call at 800-519-3457, press 2 and then 3 at the prompts to get to them. They will be able to look up the serial number and tell you what is still available. It may be time for a new motor though. Good Luck.

Jeff

Comment

I also am looking for parts for my threader. The motor is quite loud, and it tends to do some knocking as it turns. I looked for some grease fittings for the center part, but could find none. any help on mainttanence of the machine would be great.

Comment

Working...
            X