What Faucet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Faucet?

Last edited by BobsPlumbing; 03-10-2010, 05:37 PM.

Re: What Faucet?

sometimes the stem is a better way to i.d the faucet. do you need a replacement stem or trim?

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

This is a joke, right?. Please tell me your just messing with us. Someone actually wants to fix this hideous thing?

I'd just tell them you can't get replacement parts because only 8 were ever made. 4 for Elvis and 4 for Libarachie and since Graceland only has 3, they must have some how ended up with the 4th one
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
        This is a joke, right?. Please tell me your just messing with us. Someone actually wants to fix this hideous thing?

I'd just tell them you can't get replacement parts because only 8 were ever made. 4 for Elvis and 4 for Libarachie and since Graceland only has 3, they must have some how ended up with the 4th one
        Come on Gene, don't you know "style" when you see it?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post

That was funny.

In L.A. lots of people have faucets like that (not that exact one), especially the little old ladies. There was a time when this was the style. People get use to what they have.
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
            Can anyone identify this faucet? There are no stamps on any parts. Phylrich?

J.C.
            If I manufatured that faucet I wouldn't put my name on that crap either

Looks like the Belvedere Series a division of Speakman? Need to see the stem off the trim

Comment

was at the showroom today, saw a faucet like yours, it was a phylrich.

I think your on the right track.
              sigpic

Robert

Comment

Working...
              X