X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Rick Propress is great!

After reading what Rick had posted about the Propress system I bought the cordless small unit, we have been having real unusual cold weather in Seattle and my buddies condo froze and split 2 pipes at his unit late last night, well to drain it off and sweat the repair would have been a pain in the cold but whipped out the propress and bam it was done! What a great tool for quick repairs.
    Seattle Drain Service

Re: Thanks Rick Propress is great!

i give praise to products that are worthy and rag products that are not.

most get praise and a few get ragged.

i try to foresee what the pros and cons will be down the road. especially with new plumbing products.

while i did 14 years of large scale new construction, i was exposed to new products that reps were trying to pawn off to us.

fortunately i was pretty cautious when choosing unproven products.

propress has been out here in the usa since 2000. and europe for 20+ years. i think this technology speaks for itself

thanks cuda

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Joey, how did Rick manage to support his head once it blew up after reading this post? Does he still talk about it?
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        Joey, how did Rick manage to support his head once it blew up after reading this post? Does he still talk about it?
        Haven't heard about it all day Night's not over though
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

ben, i remember that you wrote a thanks to me too when you got your k-60. the difference was your's was a p.m.
          phoebe it is

Comment

I know I thanked you for the k60, and k39, and k50, and camera(plus Mark) and a lot of other stuff but who's counting? You're kinda like the loveable dysfunctional big brother that's so fun to get spun up for no reason in particular. I have a feeling there's a couple of us that feel the same way.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I know I thanked you for the k60, and k39, and k50, and camera(plus Mark) and a lot of other stuff but who's counting? You're kinda like the loveable dysfunctional big brother that's so fun to get spun up for no reason in particular. I have a feeling there's a couple of us that feel the same way.
              I guess that's where we differ Ben. I have always considered Rick more like a lovable dysfunctional son who often embarrasses me in public.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
              X