X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridgid 400 pipe threader

a guy just dropped off a ridgid 400 threader wanting the motor rewound but the motor was gone. just wondering if anybody knew where to get a motor and head not running. i can rewind a bad motor if i can find one. trying to this as cheap as possible for a old plumber. thanks

Re: ridgid 400 pipe threader

Originally posted by sharp View Post
    a guy just dropped off a ridgid 400 threader wanting the motor rewound but the motor was gone. just wondering if anybody knew where to get a motor and head not running. i can rewind a bad motor if i can find one. trying to this as cheap as possible for a old plumber. thanks
    Most of us threw our 400s away years ago. They are nice machines but the 300s were easier to handle. You may want to watch eBay as every once in a while one shows up.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Is the 400 the square one with a flat top? If it is I got 2 of 'em. Last time I plugged them in they worked. I'd be willing to let one go real cheap if interested.

Let me know.

Comment

Greetings, Is the 400 the same as the 444 threader? If so, I'm interested. I'm looking for a 115volt drive motor. Appreciate any help!

Comment

I am trying to sell a rigid model 400 pipe threader. It is all there and pretty clean. Call Tim at 661-547-8759

Comment

Working...
          X