X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propress c-1 swivel jaws rebate

ridgid is offering a $250 rebate for purchases of their new swivel c-1 propress jaw set.

http://www.ridgid.com/Download/C1RingKitPromo.pdf

this allows the propress jaws to pivot similar to what a universal joint does on a socket set.

i already own this set, and it's great for tight and awkward locations.

so if you're on the fence for this set, here's the opportunity to buy and save some cash

plus you would be just like me with all the new toys

rick.
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 04-27-2009, 09:08 PM.
    phoebe it is

Re: Propress c-1 swivel jaws rebate

I am sure you have already answered this question before but, does RIDGID sponser your shop???

Comment

Re: Propress c-1 swivel jaws rebate

Originally posted by JW3 View Post
      I am sure you have already answered this question before but, does RIDGID sponser your shop???
      funny as i thought i was covering the ridgid payroll for josh

although i could use some new ridgid clothing

this last weekend i was in lake arrowhead with joey had to visit the local hardware store to find an aerator adapter for a chicago faucet. my hardware store was out and another didn't carry them.

so i was wearing my ridgid t-shirt. the guy thought i was a ridgid employee since i helped the customer with his gas cock

plus having a $1.69 aerator adapter turned into $36.00 when i went shopping. even joey bought some stuff

the local trade show is in a few weeks, hope to get a ridgid t-shirt and a calendar

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
      X