No announcement yet.

New here

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New here

    Hello everyone I'm new here and in need of urgent help.

    I just recently got in to fixing water boxes and desperately need a manual T- handled pipe threader with a 1" die. I have to dig into the ground 2-3 feet with a minimum sized hole. So basically I need a T type affair, handle at the top about 2 feet long with about a 3 foot shaft and a 1" die on the end, ratcheting would be icing on the cake. I had one supplied to me and was stolen.I have to find a replacement.

    Does any of you know what I'm trying to describe and where I could find one?

    Any help would be greatly apreciated, thankyou

  • #2
    Re: New here

    i think "rems" makes the unit you're looking for.

    of course a good machine shop can cut and weld a die head with an extension bar.

    phoebe it is


    • #3
      Re: New here

      Thanks very much Plumber Rick for the reply

      I'm going to check this rems thing. Yeah, I want to design and build my own, time is the problem though, thanks again.

      Btw, I'm sure glad I stumbled upon this site, gonna be spending a lot of time here, great resource for us working stiffs.


      • #4
        Re: New here

        Just checked out REMS, I actually found a Youtube video of this particular unit.
        Can hardly wait to see the price on this thing