6" and a like new 8" wrench both for $6.50

And the OO-R long handeled threader with some dies for $20.00

Re: You Have To Love The Used Tool Store

DAM!!!

That is an awesome deal for sure.

Nice find

Comment

Hey, we're those stolen from Buzzards Bay ? Who else would know of that place? How's fishing ?
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I keep watching some of the local junk shops for a nice catch, so far I haven't found anything post worthy
        No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Make sure they don't have 'PC' carved in them anywhere, or somebody gonna be mad.

Just kidding of course.
          "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
          John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

If your close you will love this, if your far away you will be in pain.
            www.used-tools.com
            A new video of the goods every week.

Comment

Working...
            X