Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Copper + flux= pinhole

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
    George,you talked to him while I was plumbing his house in Beverly Hills.Remember lobby level,Boob doctor on Beverly Drive.You always tell me who's in the 20min parking.That's one of his Buildings.

Oh wait....I'm sorry...You are too

You guys get Boob Docs in Beverly Hills I get meth heads in trailer parks

I really need to move, I bet it would improve my attitude and outlook

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
      You guys get Boob Docs in Beverly Hills I get meth heads in trailer parks

I really need to move, I bet it would improve my attitude and outlook
      I found you an airline ticket for $85.00 one-way.Leaves in three weeks.This place needs you..A good plumber...Too many licensed contractors that do not know what they are doing.

Comment

I grew up in San Bernardino, I do get out there every 4-5 years and would enjoy the relocate though Berdo is a bit rough.

When I was young (I'm still a kid @ 35 but don't tell) my Mothers boss lived @ Doheny plaza ( on Doheny drive). I thought being able to see the capitol records building out your dining room window was the coolest thing in the world

Comment

Well then,
          Don't you think it's about time you came home...

Bill???

BILL,WAKE UP,DESTINY IS TRYING TO TALK TO YOU!!!!

Comment

California is chaos...lol

It would be fun though

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
              I grew up in San Bernardino, I do get out there every 4-5 years and would enjoy the relocate though Berdo is a bit rough.

When I was young (I'm still a kid @ 35 but don't tell) my Mothers boss lived @ Doheny plaza ( on Doheny drive). I thought being able to see the capitol records building out your dining room window was the coolest thing in the world
              funny, both mark and i have worked at doheny towers.

there's still galvanized 4'' mains running in that building

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

The funny part with Doheny Towers is I think there may have been 15 or 20-years between when we worked there.

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

In my 40 years of copper tubing water systems work there has been so many electrical ground wires clamped to the copper lines and also iron pipe with no real di-electric fittings installed.This is one of the best ways to dissolve copper!Most of the time the clamp and ground wire was aluminum.I have p-ssed off numerous electricians by demanding that they use a copper groundrod , in the earth,near their breaker box instead of clamping my copper tubing.I even had a customer complaining about being shocked everytime he used the shower while touching the showerhead! Everyone thought that he was hallucinating since he had just been released from the hospital after having surgery.I checked it out with a volt-meter with one probe on the showerhead and one on the electrical outlet plug ground and got 60 volts.Yikes! This is another arguement for PEX pipe!

Comment

Working...
                  X