X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RP 210-B Press Tool

I will say the small propress has taken care of me well. Last year durring the winter it got me in and out of jobs that would have taken hours in the freezing cold. The 100b is cheap you see them used for $500 or so depending on jaws. I love it and now use it more than I thought I would on jobs that don't actually need it (water heaters, small 1/2 lines in walls no fires!) But I am about to buy the bigger model to use the snap cutter jaws and if I ever need the the bigger jaws (I do 1/2 to 1") for the most part. I think the 100b is a good start in propress if you are 1"and smaller most of the time.
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

the 100 will do 1.25'' with the swivel rings.

also 1.25'' is the max for soft copper pressing.

remember that a 320 or 330 will do anything from 1/2''-4'' but a 100 or 210 can only do 1/2''- 1.25''

the 400 is the older corded original model with no swivel head. it's a beast that will not die. but you need room and strength for it.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Dangit... I look stupid . Once again... Rick knows more about one of our tools that I do. I always thought it was rated up to 1". Just confirmed this morning that it is 1.25" on both the 100 and 210. Can't always be right... unless your Rick

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        the 100 will do 1.25'' with the swivel rings.

also 1.25'' is the max for soft copper pressing.

remember that a 320 or 330 will do anything from 1/2''-4'' but a 100 or 210 can only do 1/2''- 1.25''

the 400 is the older corded original model with no swivel head. it's a beast that will not die. but you need room and strength for it.

rick.

Comment

Working...
        X