Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pvc cutter

Absolutely.
    I wish they had these when we were doing hundreds of cuts a day in production venting.
    The chop saw in the eighties ended up being to slow do to the miles walked per footage.
    I still use the skilsaw when topping out but the deburring step,no matter how minor,is still a step eliminated with this new uncorded tool.
    I'd own one if I was in production tract/residential.

Comment

How many cuts will it take to kill the blade I know cutting p.v.c. with poly cutters will kill the blade in no time and I bet these blades are a good bit. I saw this tool at ferguson's the other day well an ad for it on display and it says "one charge will cut x amount of pipes" and how many times did they change the blade?

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
        [/B]

Put a man on a chop/mitre saw and call out measurements like your life depends on it.

J.C.
        That.s what we do. Or we use tubing cutters with a plastic cutting wheel. Or we use a hacksaw. Some guys even use a cordless circular saw/grinder. That thing just looks like my pex cutters on steroids. Pretty cool though, nonetheless.
        Last edited by Marklar89; 12-03-2009, 11:18 PM.

Comment

here is the real deal and it will do more than p.v.c. and it is only $70.00

Comment

Need cordless
            Seattle Drain Service

Comment

they make it but I think I'am done with cordless too lazy to charge the stuff up. 120 volt outlet never lost its charge.
              Last edited by Clipper City Plumber; 12-20-2009, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X