Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro press rental

Is this unheard of ???? Would be nice for large copper
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Pro press rental

ricky rentals

propress = steak

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I posted in other threads that Alan J Coleman Rents a Propress. Saved me lots of time on a job.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      Ron's Facebook
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Other than Rick?
        Ferguson

Comment

most of the local suppliers here rent them with whatever jaws you need. for small jobs they charge a fee, but if its a big job that you're buying all the fittings from them for it they'll usually waive the fee.
          No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
            most of the local suppliers here rent them with whatever jaws you need. for small jobs they charge a fee, but if its a big job that you're buying all the fittings from them for it they'll usually waive the fee.
            Around here I asked the Ferguson's and other shops, they are more than willing to sell them to you but not rent. Then I called Alan J Coleman even though he is a sewer equipment supplier he does sell Ridgid products, I was hoping he had a used one for sale. But he did one better he has a used one for rent. I did not have to drop a large sum of cash on a tool I needed only for one job. It would be great of the other suppliers followed suit, who knows maybe in time.
            Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
            Ron's Facebook
            A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
            Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
            Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Working...
            X