Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro press rental

Is this unheard of ???? Would be nice for large copper
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Pro press rental

ricky rentals

propress = steak

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I posted in other threads that Alan J Coleman Rents a Propress. Saved me lots of time on a job.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      Ron's Facebook
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Other than Rick?
        Ferguson

Comment

most of the local suppliers here rent them with whatever jaws you need. for small jobs they charge a fee, but if its a big job that you're buying all the fittings from them for it they'll usually waive the fee.
          Originally posted by NHMaster3015
          No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
            most of the local suppliers here rent them with whatever jaws you need. for small jobs they charge a fee, but if its a big job that you're buying all the fittings from them for it they'll usually waive the fee.
            Around here I asked the Ferguson's and other shops, they are more than willing to sell them to you but not rent. Then I called Alan J Coleman even though he is a sewer equipment supplier he does sell Ridgid products, I was hoping he had a used one for sale. But he did one better he has a used one for rent. I did not have to drop a large sum of cash on a tool I needed only for one job. It would be great of the other suppliers followed suit, who knows maybe in time.
            Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
            Ron's Facebook
            A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
            Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
            Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Working...
            X