X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Press

Finaly got my employer to purchase Pro Press to repair a 3'' cold water line that we could only have shut down for a limited time. I guranteed my boss that we could make the repair in about 15 min. start to finish.
    Who thought the Pro Press would stop working after the second press. Luckely the vendor we bought it from had a loaner for us to use and sent ours back for repairs, works great since.
    Attached Files

Re: Pro Press

Do those (3" couplings) act as slip couplings? Or was there play in that line?
    Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

couplings come in both slip and stop.

problem is the smaller 1/2''- 2'' are much more expensive in slip than stop.

in the larger 2.5- 4'' they're the same price.

slip is universal, but you better mark your distance.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by mlo55 View Post
        Finaly got my employer to purchase Pro Press to repair a 3'' cold water line that we could only have shut down for a limited time. I guranteed my boss that we could make the repair in about 15 min. start to finish.
        Who thought the Pro Press would stop working after the second press. Luckely the vendor we bought it from had a loaner for us to use and sent ours back for repairs, works great since.
        Did you ever find out what happened to the unit? Ours is only 4 months old and the batteries power out real quick. Just started. This is on 3/4" - 1-1/4".

Comment

Just realized this poster has only 1 post to date. Sorry. If anyone else has had issues with the RP330 after a short time and there is a common problem, I'm all ears as my supplier is giving me the run around.

Comment

Working...
          X