X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 Motors?

I have a tri-stand . I will check model # . I was wondering if I could just buy the motor and mount it on the existing vise Trying to save a few $$$. I am finding all kinds of motors .Some brand new not remanufactured.Any help is appreciated
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Re: 300 Motors?

although the tristand vise is very similar to the 300 threader stand, i don't think you can mount a 300 onto the pipe vise stand. first off you have the vise in the way and then the bending mandrels are not flat.

what you might be able to do is make a custom plate to anchor onto the vise top and then bolt on the 300 to the stand.

plus the 300 is a a larger top than the vise top i believe. the legs are probably the only real cross over of the whole system.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: 300 Motors?

Yeah Rick , I see what you are talking about.The chain being in the way is a big issue as well as the others you pointed out. I will keep scratching my head on this one.Hotter than Haites here ...Ughh
      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
      X