My first Pro Press job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My first Pro Press job

typically the sulfur content will dictate if copper can be used.

out here in so calif. we can use it. i don't, but i've seen it.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      typically the sulfur content will dictate if copper can be used.

out here in so calif. we can use it. i don't, but i've seen it.

rick.
      If the natural gas contains an average of .03 grains of hydrogen sulfide per 100 standard cubic feet of gas then copper and copper alloy pipe/tube should not be used.....unless its tin lined coppa.

Just curious as to what this is.......looks like a ding in the fitting.
      Last edited by TheMaster; 02-26-2011, 10:33 AM.

Comment

That's nothing. It's just the camera.

J.C.

Comment

Sorry, couldn't help it

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
          Its a black mark on the pipe with a reflection hitting it.
          No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
            That's nothing. It's just the camera.

J.C.
            yeah thats what I would say until i went back and checked. Its a ding but selective eyes cant see it.

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
            Sorry, couldn't help it
            I know what you mean,I couldn't either but I pointed it out. lets see if we get another pic of it posted but closer and from slight angle or an admission. I suspect it'll never happen.

I really dont expect the guy to prove anything or for his work to be scrutinized to the extent others posts are.

I love to show how favortism plays a huge part in any group setting.

Like plumbers complaining of DIY and then talk about how other professions are too expensive...like a sprinter dealer changing oil or how much insurance is. People think their group is special.......and it shows their narrow minded thinking and ego that the world should revolve around the choices they have made in their life.

Comment

Like i've said before, I won't post pics of my work on here. It's not that I don't think I do good work, it's that I don't want it subjected to that kind of scrutiny, and I Know that a lot of these guys can do a cleaner looking job than I.

I also can't resist a cheep shot when the opportunity presents itself.

yeah thats what I would say until i went back and checked. Its a ding but selective eyes cant see it.

I know what you mean,I couldn't either but I pointed it out. lets see if we get another pic of it posted but closer and from slight angle or an admission. I suspect it'll never happen.

I really dont expect the guy to prove anything or for his work to be scrutinized to the extent others posts are.

Like plumbers complaining of DIY and then talk about how other professions are too expensive...like a sprinter dealer changing oil or how much insurance is. People think their group is special.......and it shows their narrow minded thinking and ego that the world should revolve around the choices they have made in their life.
              No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Now that's some skill. Great Job!! That's some work to admire!
                Ray

“Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.”— Francisco d'Anconia
                Atlas Shrugged (Part 2, Chapter 2, Page 411)

www.mauiplumbinginc.com

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  aram, the next time you want to try out the propress system, let me know and i'll let you borrow the tool.

i'm sure i have an extra or 7

rick.
                  Thanks Rick! I'll definitely keep that in mind. Seems as though I'm doing nothing but drains these days...... I'm not complaining, but it's kind of odd - about two years ago it was the exact opposite.
                  Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Originally posted by idlplumb View Post
                    Thanks Rick! I'll definitely keep that in mind. Seems as though I'm doing nothing but drains these days...... I'm not complaining, but it's kind of odd - about two years ago it was the exact opposite.
                    i'm now 75% income from drains snaking and jetting. nothing wrong with getting your hands dirty just ask adam

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Hang on a second here, there is a difference and that difference is that when the ding in your pipe was first mentioned you said that you went back and fixed it and then later you changed that post and said that it wouldn't make a difference which by the way I agree with but why say you fixed it when you didn't?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                        Hang on a second here, there is a difference and that difference is that when the ding in your pipe was first mentioned you said that you went back and fixed it and then later you changed that post and said that it wouldn't make a difference which by the way I agree with but why say you fixed it when you didn't?
                        No your wrong...I never said i went back and repaired anything...JUST THE OPPOSITE.....I SAID THAT I WAS GOING TO LEAVE IT THE FLOW RATES ARE NOT ENOUGH TO CAUSE A PROBLEM.

GO BACK OVER THERE TO THE THREAD AND READ THE POSTS AGAIN AND THAT POST IS NOT EDITED.

I really dont get your deal...you dont make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
                          Like i've said before, I won't post pics of my work on here. It's not that I don't think I do good work, it's that I don't want it subjected to that kind of scrutiny, and I Know that a lot of these guys can do a cleaner looking job than I.

I also can't resist a cheep shot when the opportunity presents itself.
                          there is nothing wrong with people saying any thing bad about my work as long as they post there work and it is better

the 90 has a ding in it and i dont know how it got there ,there were lifts and ladders with other people working in the room

[IMG][/IMG]
                          Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                          http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                          http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

ok i did post another picture and there is a ding in the pipe so what whats your point

i dont have to prove any thing to any one you dont like me or my work dont look at it

maybe if you say some nice things people may like you a little better .i dont know you and you dont know me so like i said what was your point in asking what it was on the 90 ,are you just looking to start something if so say what you want at least i post pictures
                            Charlie

new work pictures 12/09

Comment

Thanks for all the nice things people did say about my work
                              i do take pride in what i do and i don care if some one says something bad about it i may learn some thing from it
                              Charlie

new work pictures 12/09

Comment

Sorry, I was actually busting TheMaster's chops, not yours. I very rarely say anything on this forum with the intent of being mean spirited, That's reserved for video game forums

The pictures you posted here show excellent workmanship, and honestly, I see nothing to rag you about. Given the price of those fittings it would take a heck of a lot worse dent than that to make me not install it.

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
                                there is nothing wrong with people saying any thing bad about my work as long as they post there work and it is better

the 90 has a ding in it and i dont know how it got there ,there were lifts and ladders with other people working in the room

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X