X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody stop me!

I just found a super deal on a 10k psi Hydroblaster! What I would use it for is the removal of paint and coatings on Foundation walls prior to using the sealers we have been applying. We have used a 5000 psi pressure washer and it works but is slow. I would put a Y on our 4" vacuum hose to create 2 2 inch hoses mounted to the wand with pumps in the ditch to catch all the water. The GPM on the hydroblaster is only 20. I also would like to use this on jetting industrial heat exchangers. Anyway I don't need it but man I have the PSI itch lol.
    Seattle Drain Service

Re: Somebody stop me!

jeez...10K psi...cant that like cut a car in half....man that is impressive to see...
    Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
    You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

10k will require special safety equipment and personal gear. not sure how your insurance company or osha will rate you.

an accident waiting to happen in the hands of an employee

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Stop you?! Keep it going!!! Let me know if you need some more ideas to spend that green!
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I've got a bridge--you interested???

Comment

Lol rick yea I saw the chin guards and safety meetings and safety records that are needed if going to commercial contracts, might not buy it or buy it and shove it away. I am only really interested if I can make money and not turn away work. Truth be told I have had 2 inquires about doing something at that pressure and then I started thinking about how it could help me with current jobs.
            Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Maybe BobbyD can chime in on this one as I may be very wrong.

OSHA does have a standard for "high pressure" hydro blasting/ jetting/ cleaning, etc.., but if I remember correctly, they do not state what PSI the standard applies to.

1000psi...5000psi....11000psi????????

I never worried about injection injuries with my little toy jetter until I got my Root Ranger

and now the big truck. Even at only 2000psi it would rip a man apart in seconds.
              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

My 1800 psi electric pressure washer will remove paint and damage wood. Keep that thing away from me!
                info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Working...
                X