Attached Files

Comment

Re: S4a

What's the multiplier? 6? 7? More?

Thanks.

J.C.

Comment

nice but i would not need one like that if i have to take apart something i cant get apart with a 3ft wrench then we cut and weld it
        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
          What's the multiplier? 6? 7? More?

Thanks.

J.C.
          I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
            nice but i would not need one like that if i have to take apart something i cant get apart with a 3ft wrench then we cut and weld it
            That's a good option. I ran in to some gal. that I could not break. 24" with a four foot cheater right at the tank the nipple was flexing. Would not break. I need this option as well.

Comment

Re: Pipe wrenches

I sharpen most everything! No big deal to sharpen pipe jaws! Allum wrenches! what a bunch of GIRLIE MEN!
              Filing a shovel blade works great also." Suck it up buttercup"
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
                I use to say that till I started doing repairs on ancient steam heat systems in a plant, that compound wrench is easier to carry in to "no mans land" than dragging out the torches and welding leads.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
                  I am the only dummy here that's never had Aluminum pipe wrenches?
                  I have both. I dont like to beat on my alluminum it it comes to that.. My 3 Ft one is steel . They both have their purposes. I like my hacksaw still and I like some steel. I do like my sawzaw to, but not as much as my hacksaw. Hope I didnt confuse anyone. LOL
                  The Plumber/Firefighter

Comment

I'd rather stick with an old steel wrench than spend good money on a new AL one. Besides they have sentimental value.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post
                      I'd rather stick with an old steel wrench than spend good money on a new AL one. Besides they have sentimental value.
                      How much snow left at the cabin 2 ft?
                      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Re: Pipe wrenches BRASS- NO SPARKS !

Any one own a 3 ft. brass ? Friend does spear fishing around 40 years ago of an oil platform in Fla, Missed fish spear ment in Muddy bottom. When He reached along the shaft to retrieve it He felt some Metal. One day He showed Me His catch of the day in His garage! Must be some nice goodys below those towers. Miss diving, got old.
                        Last edited by toolaholic; 05-23-2011, 12:16 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                        X