X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHC Magazine cover story on the ProPress

I read an article in the PHC magazine on the Ridgid ProPress anyone else see it? I was impressed on the size of pipe you can use the ProPress on. What do you guys think about it? Plumbing & Hydronic Contractor News Magazine

Re: PHC Magazine cover story on the ProPress

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
    I read an article in the PHC magazine on the Ridgid ProPress anyone else see it? I was impressed on the size of pipe you can use the ProPress on. What do you guys think about it? Plumbing & Hydronic Contractor News Magazine
    Pressing fittings on to pipe? What a concept. Next thing you know someone will be making fittings that don't even require a press machine. You'll just push them together. It's probably just a passing fad. It will be too expensive, has a rubber gasket, brazing, sweating, threading is better don't you know.

Then again, its the best thing ever for me. I can honestly say that the ProPress has made me more money than any other single tool in my inventory.

Comment

I swear Viega owns that magazine.
      I got four years worth.Damn near every one has propress on the front.

Watersurgeon has run exposed large diameter systems.I got a gun.Used it twice in three years.I'm in the sticks I guess.

Comment

I have to admit the machine looks cool, like a mini jaws of life.

Comment

Just started reading that article tonight. One day I'll make the plunge to Propress.

Comment

with all that media press i might have to go out and buy another propress i guess 10 of them is not enough yet

why wasn't i the poster child

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

There are a lot of politics involved in trade magazine. unions, manufactures, and raw materials ie copper and plastic, castiron. They all lobby for their particular benefit. Im not knocking any magazine or the interested partys but dont think because you read an article that its true.

Comment

Working...
              X