X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProPress Ring Kit

If you were to buy a stand alone ridgid propress(no jaws), would just buying the ring kit be a good starting point or would buying the actual jaws be a better option?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: ProPress Ring Kit

IMHO the ring kit, ie V1/C1 is a must to get the most out of your tool. But, when buying the tools you get the best deal when buying all the jaws at once. For service, I would start with the 210b with the V1/C1 kit. and expand from there.

Comment

mark is correct. but the ring kit is a specialty set of jaws and with forward thinking, i very seldom need to use the rings. especially with the 270 degree swivel head.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I don't have the rings and have never needed them. I have the jaws up to two inch and that's about as large as I've needed for what I do.

Comment

I have both . Having the rings may allow you to repair where you can't get the tool between to floor joist or studs . You do have to think about just how you are going to get the tool into certin spots and the ring kit helps expand that it has gotten me out of allot of jams. Of course I could have just cut out more pipe than needed and prefab but I don't think that looks good.

Comment

Working...
          X