X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my 210 b yesterday super stoked

Must say I am very impressed with this tool i had never seen propress besides on the computer so I went and bought some fittings and gave it a try, i am imprssed what a neat tool. Most of my doubts were releaved when I saw how it works I think I trust this system more then crimped pex any day. One question I have is how close to a propress fitting can you be a solder? Now that I have one is doesnt matter but say a guy with out one goes to fix a leak close to a propress fitting? anyways super stoked except I missed the tool kit promo ridgid was offering it ws a tool bag, tubing cutter,level,inner outer reamer and tape measure. ended sept 30 i ordered mine oct 4th anyone know who I should talk to about that? anyways keep you all informed this is neat techology.

Re: Got my 210 b yesterday super stoked

i would say about 6'' on the 1'' and smaller and of course even closer with a wet rag or cold spray.

now if you were closer to me, you could come out and play next saturday as i have 30 propress valves 3/4'' - 1.25'' 'to install in a condo building. these will replace the aged gate valves.

and of course this is a 1 day job as water is not an issue with propress. just cut, ream, fit and crimp.

ben is bringing his newly purchased press tool to give it a run

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Name:  bf28d023d745c3c957401cffee09ceca.pdf
Views: 1
Size:  453.4 KB

The Free tool kit promotion has been extended through December. The redemption form is attached. The free tool kit includes a tubing cutter, reamer, level, tape measure, marker, and the tote to hold everything.

Comment

Seanny is it true the kit only comes with one battery?

Comment

No mine came with two 1.1 amp batterys 1/2",3/4",1" and 1.25" jaws case batteries and charger I'm very impressed with this tool il take some photos.

Comment

Working...
          X