Welders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welders

Do you have an online source for raw materials?

Thanks.

Re: Welders

what do you mean "RAW MATERIALS"?

consumables I have order items off the net and saved over the welding store, or hardware store, but to buy welding rod unless by the pallet so you can get the freight down to a reasonable cost, or to buy steel it self the shipping would not make it worth it IMO, unless your ordering a good quantity and getting it trucked in for a fair cost,,
    many general welding & fabrication shops will sell steel to consumers, (that is where I buy most of my steel. there are a number of shops that will sell, and I can order a large quantity from a supplier on the front range), and start to get more wholesale prices (but most of my welding is small projects that I do not usaly need large quanties),
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Plate, pipe, rounds,wide flange, I pick up from a large supplier. Air gas, consumables. Find our where Local weld shops trade in Your area.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Metropolitan Pipe & Supply - Plumbing, Heating, Pipe, Valves, Fittings, Industrial Supplies - Cambridge, MA
        boilers, pipes, valves and HVAC accessories - Independent Pipe and Supply
        If those guys don't have it, you don't need it.
        My LWS or steel supply for everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by TozziWelding View Post
          How was the Stripper season ??
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
          X