propress rocks I am sold on this method of connection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• propress rocks I am sold on this method of connection

Had my 210b for a couple weeks now and am just so impressed with this tool, i have used it almost every day. For service its fast and beautiful, however i do have a question i read earlier on another thread that guys are propressing uponor brass adaptors after inspecting a crimped copper joiiint noticed even the copper tube takes on the shaped of the jaws a hexagonal shape i would question using a uponor adaptor due to the thickness of the brass i tried it just for giggles and it didnt leak but cut it out and soldered a female wirsbo adaptor and pressed that instead. What are your guys impressions on crimpiing to brass adaptors? but i must admit what an awesome tool, allthough im kinda regrettiing that jet sweat kit i bought last month. Im sure it will pay for itself eventually.

Re: propress rocks I am sold on this method of connection

No problem using propress on the bronze or brass fittings. My transition bronze fittings are Viega so they're made by the same company. Sometimes you may notice a little movement after pressing, it's normal and it won't leak. Also you may notice this when using street 90's for some reason but still it's not a problem and it's normal. Never had one leak.
    After a while you won't want to solder anything, my solder kit is now officially retired.

Comment

Working...
    X