couple propress jobs, love this tool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple propress jobs, love this tool

mHad to replace some old leaking gate valves at the local ice arena, of course the old 2" main gate valve didnt work very well since its a volunteer rink they dont have a lot of excess oney. It snowed 1' the night before and the village staff was busy with snow removal "didnt have the curb stop mapped or any guesses on where it might be located. So in the spring I will be changing out the galvanized and replacing main. Thank god I have a propress, job went quick and smooth.
    The other pictures are a mechanical room of a house i recently did the contractor liked the propress tool so much he asked me to do the mechanical room in it. wirsbo homerun for the cold and run and branch for hot, recirc pump on downstairs system and seperate groundfos recirc for upstairs. Always open to positive critism still relatively new to this hole plumbing game been in busissness for three years now and learning daily. thanks Sean Graham
    Name:  3df8c2d687a47822ed095a64fb8f258d.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  97.9 KBName:  b7371935fc3da0f7d121399db9595cf6.jpg
Size:  103.7 KBName:  6e5a854e0f27a2b380897752dfb49b8a.jpg
Size:  17.7 KB
    Attached Files

Re: couple propress jobs, love this tool

Nice neat work! Mom N Dad did a good Job with You !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
    X