Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to contact to buy your tools.

Hi,

I have just entered your site for the first time.
    Your tools are interesting and are useful for my trade as an electrician & plumber. The problem is that I do not know which of your distributors can supply me with the required catalogs & tools. My country is Malta.

Looking forward to be able to become your customer.
    Regards,

Dear Carmel,

We have distributors all over the Europe that can serve your needs.

Please contact Ridge Tool Europe (32-16-380-211) for assistance on finding the distributor closest to you.

Regards,
    Ed McKiernan

Comment

carmel....you will not be dissapointed. ridgid hand tools are awesome...especially for the plumbing trade. in my opinion though...the best made pliers on the planet are channellock (www.channellock.com), which i own almost exclusively and use for most of my electrical work. quality specialty electrical tools are available through www.klein.com also an american company, an industry leader...especially for electric trade specialty tools. you might also check www.knipex.com

stay away from the channellock 1000V insulated tools. if you need anything along those lines look toward knipex or klein. the channellock insulated pliers are very awkward and bulky...hard to work with...but their regular pliers and channellocks are the best in the world....in my opinion

ed
      \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

I can ship to you from the US via USPS Global, DHL, UPS Wrldwd, etc..
        If you need catalogs or information please contact me.
        mmanning@northstate.com

Full range online store at:
        http://www.northstate.com/ridgid/index.html

Comment

channel lock pliers are good, what about crescent pliers?

Comment

I've always preferred Channellocks but do have a pair of Knipex Cobras that work very well for a number of applications. Their jaws being narrower makes it easier to get a grip on thin stuff and the push button jaw adjustment is a nice feature.
            More info on the history of the Channellock Company.

I like Crescent® brand (made by Cooper Tools ) adjustable wrenches over most others. Their quality and finish is hard to beat. I don't know if Crescent makes one but I have a 10" Adj. Wrench made by Williams that has a locking feature which is handy. Once you set the jaw width you push in on the lock and it keeps the jaws from moving until you unlock them.

Comment

Originally posted by imported_Bob D.
              I don't know if Crescent makes one but I have a 10" Adj. Wrench made by Williams that has a locking feature which is handy. Once you set the jaw width you push in on the lock and it keeps the jaws from moving until you unlock them.
              Do you know where online I can look at one of these wrenches?

Thanks,
              ghost

Comment

Here's one, http://www.sjgreatdeals.com/sjgreatd.../sty85610.html
                I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave
                  Ahhh, cool! Thanks BadgerDave!

ghost

Comment

Working...
                  X