Where is the best place to buy pro press equipment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the best place to buy pro press equipment

I am looking to buy a pro press machine and jaws up to 4". Just wondering what the cheapest you guys have been paying?

CHEAPEST IS NOT THE WORD. LEAST EXPENSIVE IS. I OWN 2- OF THE 320 E. WITH 2 SETS OF JAWS TO 2'' AND 1 SET OF JAWS TO 4''. ALSO A 100B UP TO 1''. IF YOU CAN FIND THE 320 FOR $2200. YOU'RE DOING GOOD. THE 2.5''- 4'' SET WILL RUN ANOTHER $1500.
    I WOULD BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT FINDING A GOOD SOURCE FOR THE FITTINGS. RIGHT NOW I'M GETTING ANYWHERE FROM 11% - 35% OFF LIST PRICE. THAT IS NOT A BARGIN.
    RICK.

Comment

35% off list is a HUGE Bargain! Buy all you can.
      15% off is our norm

Comment

Look on ebay, you can find new and used systems there.
        I just got a XL kit for $500. That was the lowest I have ever seen one sell for.

Todd

Comment

Re: Where is the best place to buy pro press equipment

Is ProPress available for rent somewhere ?

Comment

I know Fergason (sp?) rents them in Phoenix and probably other places. However I have a buddy who is a GM there and he brought one over for me to borrow so I am not sure if they rent to just anyone or only plumbers with accounts and such...
            Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Hi, We Sell Both The Tools & Fitting Up Through 4". Let Me Know What I Can Do To Help Out? We Have Been Selling This Items For 3 Years And Have Seen The Product Grow In Popularity. Anywhere This Can Be Used, It's Safe, Faster & Cleaner.

Comment

Working...
              X