propress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• propress

I have used the propress machine on all pipe sizes for new and in remodel of commercial systems. I was not aware that in many of the applications that I would be holding with one hand in an extended position, a ten pound tool with a eight to ten pound jaw at the end that I had to open over the fitting. As a result of this I have tendinitis in both forearms and may have to have operations which will put me out of work for an extended period of time. Being this close to retirement it could create a lot of problems. Other plumbers I have talked to have experienced similar problems so be careful. Send any comments you may have to fredgreb@msn.com
    fredgreb@msn.com

I TOO HAVE TENNIS ELBOW IN MY RIGHT FOREARM. BUT A TENNIS ELBOW STRAP AND MOTRIN 800MG. CLEARED THIS UP IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. I NEVER RELATED THIS TO THE PROPRESS. SEEMS LIKE NO HUB PIPE AND CONSTANT TORQUE WRENCHING WOULD BE MORE THE CAUSE? IF YOUR READY FOR RETIREMENT, AND THE PROPRESS IS A NEWER PROCESS, HOW DO YOU EQUATE YOUR SYMPTOMS TO THE PROPRESS? SEEMS THAT A 10# TOOL WITH ANOTHER 10# JAW IS KINDA LIGHTWEIGHT FOR A PLUMBER IN THE TRADE FOR SO LONG. ISN'T TENNIS ELBOW RELATED TO REPETATIVE TWISTING AND STRAINING OF THE FOREARM?

Comment

Working...
    X