X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propress

About propress, What kind of cost is going to be involved with this process? Fittings, tool etc? expensive, moderate, or----?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by electrician:
    About propress, What kind of cost is going to be involved with this process? Fittings, tool etc? expensive, moderate, or----?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the answer, of course, depends Everyone has their own idea of what's inexpensive, moderate, or outrageous.

I wouldn't call any of our products cheap. There is a cost involved in the tool and jaws. I don't know the exact list price, but I can look it up if you are interested. The fittings are slightly more expensive than solder fittings. But they are significantly faster to install, saving money on labor. There is a cost-comparison on the ProPress website. I think that URL is http://www.ridgid.com/propresssystem/propress.html

Comment

It is a matter of choices. Do not start to keep soldering pieces and propress pieces since you will double your stock costs.
      What you need as tools, the machine and the jaws are an investment. They last for years ( if you do not throw and use them badly ). The finished jobs look better. No soldering drops here and there, no burning spots on walls or furniture.
      Of coarse you need to start with the first investment, but let me tell you, I use it since a couple of years and I got my investment back.
      I am glad I started with it !!!!

------------------
      Jan Verbruggen
      Jan Verbruggen

Comment

Working...
      X