Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

PROPRESS fittings

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PROPRESS fittings

    Are you going to make or can it be recommended to Ridgid to make a fitting that goes from crimp to street copper? So that I can preassemble sweat zone valves, etc. Sometimes there isn't a whole lot of room for extra fittings.

  • #2
    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BILLG:
    Are you going to make or can it be recommended to Ridgid to make a fitting that goes from crimp to street copper? So that I can preassemble sweat zone valves, etc. Sometimes there isn't a whole lot of room for extra fittings.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Are you referring to a FTG x C 90 degree ell?

    Comment


    • #3
      <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ed McKiernan:
      Are you referring to a FTG x C 90 degree ell?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>straight not ell

      Comment


      • #4
        <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BILLG:
        Originally posted by Ed McKiernan:
        Are you referring to a FTG x C 90 degree ell?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>straight not ell
        We have FTG x C Adapters. If you're going to sweat the FTG end you'll just need to remove the seal and replace after the fitting has cooled down.

        Comment


        • #5
          <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ed McKiernan:
          We have FTG x C Adapters. If you're going to sweat the FTG end you'll just need to remove the seal and replace after the fitting has cooled down.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>my catalog doesn't list any fitting other then reducer in ftg x c

          Comment

          Working...
          X