X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROPRESS fittings

Are you going to make or can it be recommended to Ridgid to make a fitting that goes from crimp to street copper? So that I can preassemble sweat zone valves, etc. Sometimes there isn't a whole lot of room for extra fittings.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BILLG:
    Are you going to make or can it be recommended to Ridgid to make a fitting that goes from crimp to street copper? So that I can preassemble sweat zone valves, etc. Sometimes there isn't a whole lot of room for extra fittings.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you referring to a FTG x C 90 degree ell?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ed McKiernan:
      Are you referring to a FTG x C 90 degree ell?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>straight not ell

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BILLG:
        Originally posted by Ed McKiernan:
        Are you referring to a FTG x C 90 degree ell?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>straight not ell
        We have FTG x C Adapters. If you're going to sweat the FTG end you'll just need to remove the seal and replace after the fitting has cooled down.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ed McKiernan:
          We have FTG x C Adapters. If you're going to sweat the FTG end you'll just need to remove the seal and replace after the fitting has cooled down.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>my catalog doesn't list any fitting other then reducer in ftg x c

Comment

Working...
          X