So we where doing a serious water line replacement, everything is going wrong but you rock on, there was a huge tree and could not mole under it 3 feet 5 feet no go, so I decide to temp 3/4 of her line in for the night as it was getting late needed to propress 4 fittings get everything set up and go to press dead battery, next battery dead as well, the charger is back at my house and it will take me 3 hours to make the round trip and all my guys on other jobs can't break away either. I don't want to work till 9:00 on this. So I grabbed a 18volt ridgid battery this is the old propress 100b so it is 14 volt. And I jump + to + and - to -, hold till I feel the bottom of the battery just start to get hot about 1 min. Put the multi meter on it and it's about 75% charged went and finished my connections and made it home by 7:00. Do not do this unless you must like I did it can smoke the battery just sharing a little.
No announcement yet.
Do not do this! Unless you have to