No announcement yet.

More Ridgid 270 goodness

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • More Ridgid 270 goodness

    I've been doing gas piping exclusively now. I have about a year's worth of work lined up. That being said, I figure my Ridgid 270 is worth about $150,000 in total revenue so I want to keep it working. I recently had the leg support hinge break (they all do, I think). I'm looking to remove and weld a new one on. I'm just trying to figure out what that type of hinge is called. It's about 1" wide. I'm happy to just grind it off and replace it with something more robust. Any ideas as to what type of hinge I am looking for? Utility hinge? Flush hinge? It's amazing how many different types of hinges there are....