X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 320-e

I'm selling my Propress, if interested, send me a message.

I love this tool though and hate to see it go . From the first time I saw it, I knew I needed one. I own my own business and was doing hydronic installations. Man, can this thing fly. Well, my business is gearing more towards a/c work now (heating and air business) and I won't be doing any more hydronics .

It's in excellent condition and has only been used on two jobs and each battery has been charged only 4 times. I have 1/2" to 1 1/4" jaws and the deburring tool .

how much

Originally posted by JayT
    I'm selling my Propress, if interested, send me a message.

I love this tool though and hate to see it go . From the first time I saw it, I knew I needed one. I own my own business and was doing hydronic installations. Man, can this thing fly. Well, my business is gearing more towards a/c work now (heating and air business) and I won't be doing any more hydronics .

It's in excellent condition and has only been used on two jobs and each battery has been charged only 4 times. I have 1/2" to 1 1/4" jaws and the deburring tool .
    how much im interested

Comment

Hey JayT

I just had a demo today with this device. I thought the sales guy said that one tool went up to 1" and you had to buy another tool to accept the larger (up to 2") dyes. Which tool is yours and is it still available and is it still under warranty?

DavidTees

Comment

david, the model 320 e does 1/2''-2'' with the regular jaws. there is an "xl" jaw set that does 2.5'',3'' and 4'' that fits the 320 e machine.

the model #100 does 1/2'' - 1'' copper. it also does 3/8''-1'' pex with the proper pex jaws.

the 100 machine is approx. 2/3 the size of the 320.

if interested i have a 320 complete and a set of xl jaws.

there is a lifetime warranty on ridgid tools.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
        X