X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-1500 sectional

Anyone pulled one out lately? That is my job today. Our administration building has a yearly backup in the sewer drain and the only way to reach it is with the "Big Snake". I put down 8 sections I think and brought back a two foot long root ball, but didn't open the line So a bit of lunch and back at it.
    Take care, DaveVB
    God Bless You Super Good!!!

it's all in the proper cutter and running the full distance.

the k-1500 is as big as it gets. try a cutter approx. 1/2'' smaller than the pipe and run the full distance. use water to flush and test while snaking. you'll be done before dinner

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I had hoped to be done last night. Put 9 sections down and couldn't reach it . So have to wait on some borrowed sections this morning. Meanwhile the whole office building bathrooms are shut down We also didn't have a good cutter head, just a grease trap head. The borrowee? has a better set. Hope to get done soon this morning. Take care, DaveVB

Comment

k-1500

I use it all the time.

Like Rick says,rod all the way to the sewer main with the biggest cutter you can fit.

Dont forget the K 1500 accesory, the shovel. Dig up a proper access point an youre half way there.

Josh

Comment

Well, we got it. Had to call in more sections but it was just the different head we put on it that broke through the roots. Now I have to order some parts for our machine, so we are ready next time. Also see about cutting down a tree, or digging a 15' hole to replace the root infested pipe. Take care and God Bless You super good!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X