X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Plumber's Christmas

If Santa was to bring you any tool or plumbing equipment, what would you ask for?
    the dog

He just bought me a new trailer so All`s I want for Christmas is a
    Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 12-05-2006, 11:13 PM.
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

V28 Right Angle Drill. V28 Bandsaw. V28 Metal cutting saw. V28 SDS Hammer Drill. V28 JObsite radio. And a few more V28 batteries.

Also a bunch of Ridgid hand tools. Strap wrench, spud wrench, some hex wrenches, some 22" Cobra Knipex pliers, 2 - 24" Ridgid Aluminum Pipe Wrenches, the quick acting 154 cutters, as well as some plastic wheels, a socket set...hrmmm...what else. A differential pressure gauge....

More to come...

Comment

rigid

i would like santa to give me the rigid tool company, a tall order but i think i could make good use of it.

Comment

A thermal imaging camera for finding leaks without tearing the walls open.

Thanking Santa in advance.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Actually he already got me a new General sewer rooter...sorry Rigid....AND one of those cool Rigid auto spin drain machines. Some plumbers have slammed them, but trust me....the thing works GREAT!

Gerry
            Pa. Licensed Master Plumber
            22 years on call!

Comment

The Jessem router table fence system with Rockler table/lift and Porter Cable router.
              JC

Comment

Originally posted by Ski John View Post
                The Jessem router table fence system with Rockler table/lift and Porter Cable router.
                Hope Santa brings you one, but, you're not a plumber. This post was about plumber's wishes. Which.....I guess most don't have one. I remember when this forum was fun.

Times change.

Have a great Christmas Ski John.
                the dog

Comment

Better reword your original question then....

Originally posted by plumbdog10 View Post
                  Hope Santa brings you one, but, you're not a plumber. This post was about plumber's wishes. Which.....I guess most don't have one. I remember when this forum was fun.

Times change.

Have a great Christmas Ski John.
                  I do believe you said "If Santa was to bring you any tool or plumbing equipment, what would you ask for?" Can't plumbers wish for woodworking tools????

Comment

ScottK, sounds like you want to get into the plumbing business. LOL Plunbdog10, Bah humbug. LMAO I am not a plumber by trade, but do a lot of it anyway. I could use a few new dies for my threader. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
                    info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Grinch

Hey Dan,
                      Maybe we should rename Plumb Dog -- "Grinch." LOL
                      Yo, Grinch, Merry Christmas to Ya!

Comment

Whether you like it our not PlumbDog's Thread title was "Plumber's Christmas". It appeared he was asking a question of the Plumbers on the site. In the spirit of his question I as a plumber limited my answer to a plumbing related tool.

Mark

BTW: Merry Christmas
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by plumbdog10 View Post
                          If Santa was to bring you any tool or plumbing equipment, what would you ask for?
                          Do believe it says ANY tool or plumbing equipment, Right? LOL Please don't pee on the candy canes, it's CHRISTMAS
                          info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

I was hoping that Santa was going to bring me ALL of Plumber Rick's tools!

Okay, well at least one of his K-50's...

Comment

Originally posted by Norcal1 View Post
                              I was hoping that Santa was going to bring me ALL of Plumber Rick's tools!

Okay, well at least one of his K-50's...

Where would you put them all?
                              I hear he has warehouses in three states to house all his tools.
                              ---------------
                              Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                              ---------------
                              “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                              ---------
                              "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                              ---------
                              sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X