X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grease Traps

Hi all, Im new to the board but not to this business. I was wondering if anyone knew if the TP-4000 is capable of cleaning out small grease traps. I only have to do about 10 a month so I don't want a pump truck. Any info on this unit or any others would be great.

Troy

Troy

I would think that you should use what's called a Trash Pump that can handle more solids. Are you just wanting to pump out water and then dig out the grease? What are you planning to do with this water (sewage water) and the grease? About what size grease traps are you working with? I'm thinking of the problems of disposing of what's in the traps. Please post more.

Comment

Hi, I have a small 500gal tank on a trailer and use an old van that is rigged up with a honda motor and pump, then when your tank is full you take it to the city for dumping. The van and pump are worn out and look like garbadge, I'm trying to find a way to upgrade with out spending a ton of $$. Oh and by the way I would suck out the whole trap into the tank and dump it, then spray some emzymes in the trap.

Troy

Comment

Working...
      X